Sunday, September 2, 2018

Dirty Harry - Best Quotes, Lines (Clint Eastwood)

I recall watching Dirty Harry at the time of its release. I especially like his "do you feel lucky" quote. It was the best of the best at the time and it's still the best. --Al Colombo

"I know what you're thinkin', 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kinda lost track myself. Being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you punk?"



  • Read a review of a story about Dirty Harry and the .44 Magnum handgun in Guns magazine from September 1972, click here.
  • To purchase a collectible, hard-to-find copy of the Dirty Harry issue of Guns magazine
    from 1972, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.